The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FS Omega 2635-7 bumper gold plated/capped

Dears,
I want to sell this vintage Omega Automatic ref. 2635-7 from 1953 circa.
Everything to this watch is original.
The case is unpolished and in good conditions. Stainless steel gold plated. The diameter is 33mm excl crown. The crown is original.
The dial has a heavy patina on it and lot of spots due to humidity. The radium inside the hands and on the indexes is intact. It's original and not redialed. Please see photos of the writings.
The movement 354 is not serviced. It runs but sometime stops. It needs a service. A service from an indipendent watchmaker for a "only time" watch is not expensive. Serial of the movement is 13,77 millions.
The bumper has a hole in the word "seventeen" but it doesn't influence his working.
The movement is fixed to the case with only one feet. I can't see from the web photos where is the other. During service this thing will be fixed from the watchmaker. the movement is fixed to the dial and the move in the case.
I bought this piece from the son of the original owner ( this is what he told me and I trust him).
I wanted to restore it but due to my work I have no time and it spent months in my drawer..
I ask € 270 net to me shipped to EU with express courier (DHL, Fedex or TNT) and insured. What you see in picture is what you'll receive.
Payment bank wire, transferwise or Paypal friends.
For international shipping I will charge the difference at cost. I'm always open to discuss international shipping.
I think is a good pricef for this vintage Omega. I've seen on Chrono24 very high prices of this reference.
With less than €400 in total you will have a cool dress watch.
I hope someone of you will bring back to life this interesting model and will post a picture while wearing it :)
The watch is located near Milan, Italy.
(original listing on Omega forums)
I've got a lot of positive feedback on Omega forums, orologi e passioni italian forum and ebay.
Thank you so much :)
Nico

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE