The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Tudor 94200 big block with rare Monte Carlo dial

Selling a very rare Tudor big block 94200 with exotic Monte Carlo dial. I haven't seen another like it for sale in a very long time. The grey of the dial is a gorgeous colour that sometimes looks light blue depending on the light.

The serial number is 976***, which I believe makes it a 1982/1983 watch.

The watch returned today from a full service from my watchmaker in Devon, UK, and it works perfectly well and is accurate (see photos below). He didn't polish it, to keep is as original as possible. He did clean the original crystal though so it's spotless.

Everything is in original condition. And it is in very good condition. The only blemish of note that I can find is on the bezel insert between the numbers 70 and 65. It's slightly chipped but you can't really see it because it's all black. Otherwise expect the usual light signs of wear commensurate with age, but nothing serious. I can send more pics on request.

It comes on an aftermarket oyster bracelet with perfectly fitting endlinks.

The watch is in London and I am happy to ship worldwide.

My asking price is GBP13,000

Plenty of references available on TZ-UK, where I’ve been a member for years and where the watch is also for sale. Just look me up under the username “outatime”. You will find a lot of positive feedback for watch sales over the years. I can provide other info or references upon request of course. Whatever works!

Any questions let me know. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Tudor 94200 big block with rare Monte Carlo dial
Re: FS: Tudor 94200 big block with rare Monte Carlo dial
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE