The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Excelsior Park Oversized Vintage Chronograph *PIC*

Selling this as part of my consolidation.
Its nice to see the revival of vintage brands and Excelsior Park is one that I've been following closely.

Background
Purchased from Arthur at Shuck The Oyster.
Have enjoyed wearing it immensely but on rotation 1-2x/month since then. Quite the strap monster!

Details
Manual wind Excelsior Park 4-68 movement
Stainless steel case size without crown: 37mm
Case + crystal thickness: 12mm
Lug width: 20mm
Comes with lovely pictured beige pigskin strap that I've used less than 5 times.

Condition report (pictures also form part of the description)
Crystal: scratches on the crystal at 5 and 7 o clock and a ding at 12 o clock as seen in pictures, more visible at certain angles with more contrast. These were present upon purchase (I've attached other pictures from Shuck The Oyster after my own inferior pictures heh)
Case and lugs is generally in decent condition with minor dings
Keeps time well
Chronograph starts, stops and resets to zero.

Serviced by Arthur before purchase end of 2020.
Checked by my watchmaker 6 October 2021 and everything works well.

Price/Payment
Asking price USD 4000 but open to reasonable offers
Above price includes Fedex International Priority Shipping with full insurance coverage (happy to discuss more details re: any shipping issues)

Payment via Wise (formerly TransferWise), prefer to receive funds in SGD (Singapore Dollars)
I'm unable to accept returns so please ask as many questions as you like.

Email me for more pictures and videos at tocking.clock88@gmail.com

I have references on Omega Forums if required.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE