The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Omega #6 type 19mm ends to 1035 1039 7912 flat-link bands

I have just a few pairs of these aftermarket Omega #6 type ends. They fit exactly the same as the original Omega #6 ends. I wear them on my own 1962 Seamaster 300 mated with a genuine Omega 7912 bracelet.

I usually do not sell these separately from my flat-link bands. They are a near-identical match for the Omega #6 ends that will cost you at least $1,500-$2,000 per pair, if you can even find a set. The cost of these is $295.

These have 10mm center openings to fit perfectly on an original Omega flat-link such as a 1039, 7912 or 1035. You need these ends if you own a straight-lugs early Speedmaster, an early Seamaster 300 with the 19mm lugs or for a modern FOIS. The ends can come with the all-matte finish shown or with the outer rows polished and the center left matte. These ends are stamped with a 6 on the back intentionally off center, in order to distinguish them from the originals.

Many customers have bought flat-link bands from me with these ends and have been very satisfied with the fitting of these on a variety of different Omega Speedmaster and Seamaster 300 references.

Price $295

U.S. shipping is $7.99 and international shipping only via Express for $65 arrives in 3-4 days in most countries.

Thanks, Bill

Squinky.com

See the Omega section for complete flat-link bracelets, Omega movement parts, bands, buckles and accessories.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE