The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: If Jon's not interested...
In Response To: If Jon's not interested... ()

: If Jon's not interested, I would be... He
: broached the subject so if something can be
: worked out, more power to him! If not, I'd
: rather someone in the OTD family get's it as
: to some stranger, and the watch interests
: me...

: Chuck

Well, thank you for giving me the first chance at it Chuck. I've had a few deals slip through my fingers by people who bought and sold behind my back, and your honesty refreshing. Some good news for the both of us is that I am currently pursuing yet another Pulsar LED, and so my watch funds for the month are tied up.
Long story short, Ralph, it looks like you've found a buyer in Chuck. Congrats to the both of you, and I'll get my own eventually. What a great forum, where we can bounce around a topic for a week and come up with rare watch for sale.
Take care all,
Jon

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE