The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

zOwie Omega Discussion Forum

Opened July 1999, zOwie is the Internet's first and longest running discussion forum dedicated to Omega brand watches.

Feel free to discuss pricing and specific dealers. But 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are not allowed. Full archive of all messages is accessible through options in the Search and Preferences features. Privacy, policies and administrivia are covered in the Terms of Use.

For the answer to the NUMBER #1 most frequently asked question here--for details or value of a specific older Omega watch you have--go to: Tell Me About My Omega. Learn more about How To Include Photos and HTML In Your Postings. To contact someone with a question not relevant to other readers of the forum, please click on their email address and contact them privately.

Don't feel left out in the cold (more)
In Response To: in need of some direction... ()

: I have been wanting to purchase a new seamster
: for the past two years or so, however i live
: in a small minning community in northern
: canada and unfortunately for me, there isn't
: an authorized omega dealer within 1,000
: miles of here.

You can still buy an Omega watch from a genuine authorized dealer! Authorized dealers are only prohibited from selling watches as traditional mail-order or Internet-order type of businesses. But they are certainly allowed, and usually quite happy, to accomodate people that cannot visit the store and need a watch shipped to them.

Any authorized dealer should be able to arrange a purchase by telephone or fax and ship the watch to you.

You can contact Omega Canada office in Toronto for the names and phone numbers of authorized dealers in your country that can accomodate you. Their contact info is:
The SWATCH GROUP Canada Ltd, Suite 1105, 555 Richmond Street West M5V 3B1 Toronto, Ontario
Tel. ++1 416 703 16 67 - Fax ++1 416 703 07 97

Messages In This Thread

in need of some direction...
Don't feel left out in the cold (more)
Re: Don't feel left out in the cold (more)
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE