The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
sell it to me......

seriously though.... it depends. if you don't need the cash it can bring, then enjoy it by just owning it. i have a few i rarely wear, but i just enjoy their movements and designs to let them go...and i can live without the cash they can bring, so........

on the otherhand....if you would rather use the funds it would bring, by selling it, to find another that fits your wearing criteria....then you have a hard decision to make.

you just have to decide which is more important to you....neither way is right or wrong, imo.

it's a nice looking one, imo. i'd keep it and enjoy it wearing it around the house, but that's me.

j.h.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE