The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Verona
In Response To: Re: Heuer Verona ()

Hi dddmmm8

For some reason it just never occurred to me that someone names Verona would want to buy it! I find it is pretty cool that watches take on this life of their own - yours went on this journey to Singapore and became an awesome Christmas prestent for their namesake :)

Oh man that sucks! That is a very long journey to be on...almost like Odysseus trying to get home!

I like searching around for lots of different types of watches made by Heuer. If I come across one I will drop you an email if that is cool with you?

Btw, both of those two tones look great - I think I would find it choose between them. Kind of like choosing between a Ferrari Dino in yellow or red (nice choice to have though)

: I owned the one in the picture for a few years.
: I have never been into two-tone timepieces, but since I found it in
: NOS condition, I bought it.
: Lovely case! One that sits just right on my skinny wrist.

:
:

: Then I learned about the other two-tone and fell in love with it.
: I sold mine thinking one would pop up, sometime. It ended up in
: Singapore and on the wrist of a girl named Verona, as a
: Christmas present, which I still think it's cool as hell!

:
:

: It's been over 7 years and I've yet to find one.

: 😟

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE