The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Nope, it does not. Sorry!
In Response To: 24 hr display on a speedmasrer ()

: Hello Chuck , A quick question although this
: may not be "the" place for a
: speedmaster question i always think there is
: no harm in brordening a disscusion (or
: playing devil's advocate)

There isn't any harm, but Chronocentric (Omega Forum at the top of this forum's page) could use the traffic too!

: and you were so
: fourthcoming when i asked about a tag pilot
: .

Stop! you're making me blush!

: Can the 24 hour display on an omega
: speedmaster day/date be set to a different
: time zone from the rest of the watch as i
: like the idea of having GMT(Zulu)displayed
: aswell as local time? regards Ollie

Nope, sorry... This was one of the major reasons why I passed on getting a Day-Date-Month Speedmaster Automatic in December 1998... I started looking at vintage and now you know the rest of the story!

However, the Sinn 144 GMT does have the capability of displaying a second hour hand (albeit 12-Hour):

Sinn Ti 144 GMT (in the 100-piece LE Katun vestments)...

-- Chuck

Messages In This Thread

24 hr display on a speedmasrer
Nope, it does not. Sorry!
Same "Problem" With Autavia GMTs
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE