The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
suggestions for braclet? *LINK*

Hello all.
Total newbie here (not sure if I even posted the picture link correctly). My fiance's grandfather gave him this watch in the late 70's.
Using this site, we found out it was an Autavia 11630. Somewhere in his teen years my finace lost the watchband.

It's doesn't run but other than that *g* it's in nice shape. Chcuk suggested an expert watchmaker adn we're going to send it off.

So the big question is, what band it came with the watch originally?

Should we try to buy a vintage band, replace it with a newer one, or try something else?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Cindy

Oh, the watch was actually scaned with a scanner vice camera...sorry for the picture quality.

Messages In This Thread

suggestions for braclet? *LINK*
Original's are pricey, but can be found or ...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE