The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Scan Idea: State of the Collection (SOTC)

traditionally, this is the time of the year when some discussion forums have their annual "State of the Collection" (SOTC) scan days. so I started working to update my SOTC page.

here is what I've done so far -- on top is my collection as of the end of 2005, consisting of 44 Heuers. The second image (below) is the first step in the update process, as I have marked the ones that are no longer with us. Next step will be to add in the new ones / replacements.

Around this time last year, I promised myself that I would reduce the size of my collection. I have not done the final tally, but I am not optimistic that I have fulfilled this promise.

Anybody else want to show us the State of Their Collection -- full / partial / anything??

Jeff

Year-End 2005

Year-End 2006

Messages In This Thread

Scan Idea: State of the Collection (SOTC)
Say it ain't so Jeff!
The Autavia Had to Go
my small collection
Very Classy!
thank you Alistair....
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE