The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: These East Riders Were a Problem *PIC*

A few years ago at an 'antique' market I picked up a wristwatch just because it appeared to be from the 1970's (a style I liked at the time) and seemed in good condition.
After having the wristwatch for several months, I had my very first glimpse of the Jackie Ickx Easy Rider. It was almost identical to the wristwatch I had bought except for the following: my watch did not have the Easy Rider logo or the Jackie Ickx signature on the dial. If it had these, I would have found out what it was very quickly.
My watch was only marked 'SEARS' and in smaller lettering 'chronograph'. Does anyone have any information regarding the connection between these watches?
My apologies for the bad photos. The case might appear to be black, but it is silver with the inner tach markings on a black background.

Thank you in advance,
JJM

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE