The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Trying to sort things out

Hi Mike, Firstly I do apologise about my remarks on the obituaries, I didn't realize that’s what they where about. Yes my judgement was very poor about them, and I am sorry.
I think that your idea about helping the homeless is a very good idea which
I would support.
I would love to bury the hatchet on our bickering as it won't help either of
us in any way at all.
I really would like to sort out the original sale but I don't feel it would
be fair of me to involve David again. He is a busy man with a recent
addition to his family and I already feel I asked too much of him in the
first place.
If you were to post the watch to me I will also like to contribute extra to
the Turkeys to show my support in a good cause and that its not all about
money and that we can both be bigger than all of this.
Of course I would post positive feedback
nic

--------------------------------

sent to Nic on 11/10/08

I will try and be the bigger man here even after being thrown to the wolves
on your watch site from, this link was sent to me by the others, I do NOT go looking for it.I do NOT spend time on Chat Sites and never have! This response is now to JOHN and all you others that have "" judged me"

This has LOTS to do from all of us to ONLY help the homeless and a poor elder man!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE