The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: A Couple of Questions / McQueen's Machines

Truth be told...
I followed the car for about 2 miles on a back road, then we both turned onto the 'main drag'...he parked and I right behind him...I jumped out and went over to speak with him. He rolled down the window first, probably wondering what the h.....but when I told him that I knew what the car was, that I once owned the Monaco that Steve wore etc, he opened the door, which I held for him as he got out. He and his buddy went off for coffee, which is actually where I was going, so I took the pics and then went to get my beans..spoke with him a bit in the coffee shop, got his card/info, and said goodbye..that is how it happened...
D
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE