The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: End of the Summer Scans

This is my newest (and favorite of the Summer) acquisition. A beautiful Autavia 11630 with orange hands and subdial accents. This is just my second vintage Heuer and I love it! Many thanks to Abel who sold this pristine watch to me!!!:-) He even included the period perfect leather strap with Heuer logo buckle! I think this is now my favorite watch! Thanks again Abel, for making this watch available to me.

Here is another shot of this fantastic Autavia example. For some reason the hands look a bit yellow in this pic but they are really a beautiful orange as seen in pic #1.

Here is a photo of my three Summer acquisitions and, perhaps last acquisitions for a while, I'm afraid :-(
Of course, I've told myself that before, too :-) I have posted pics of the re-issue Autavia and Breitling Snowbirds in previous posts. No Summer vacation pictures to share since I must work extra hard the remainder of this Summer to finish paying off these purchases! LOL !

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE