The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: What are Typical Prices on These??

I got mine from a New York City advertising agent whose firm was involved with Heuer at the time. I also got a "real prototype" Kentucky from him. It is a automatic Kentucky chronograph but with a round case. Heuer was advise that it might be better to style a new case in the shape of a horseshoe, which they did. He also had the regular items such as Carrera's. I purchase three Heuer watches from him. I paid about $750 for the Audi, which was NOS condition with the plastic sticker still on the back. Of course that was before the price increase in Heuers. He is also the one who told me they were made for the Audi Sports racing team and were only given to them. Somehow he has managed to attain one from Heuer.

:
: I am curious -- what are typical prices on
: these Audi Sport chronographs?? I cannot
: recall seeing any on ebay or other dealer
: sites recently, and have no idea what the
: range might be.

: Thanks for any information.

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE