The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Impressions on the new LE Monaco

Hi David, though I am no Monaco buff I agree something new's happening here with the latest LE Monaco due to appear soon.
Your list is impressive and very accurate, but what I find most important is the consistency in the overall "retro" design of the watch, and more specifically:

- the crown on the LHS
- the Corfam strap
- the Heuer-only logo w/o the TAG shield above.

I myself fear a pricey tag (pardon the pun) will be attached to this one, still I am more than happy to find that some of us collectors' hints about the re-issue of Heuers seem to have found their way in TH. Indeed it's been ever since LVMH took over that we haven't seen any 'Heuer'-only branded watches: I sincerely hope this will pave the way for similar Autavias and Carreras. After all, it's their birthday too as well as the Monaco's, isn't it?
Cheers.
Fabrizio

Messages In This Thread

More information on New Tag Heuer Monaco line *LINK* *PIC*
Impressions on the new LE Monaco
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE