The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
He Will Surely Miss the Blackberry
In Response To: Now that he... ()

I would not want to be the President, if I had to surrender the Blackberry!

Would be lots of good fun, sending messages, signed "The Prez"! Of course, I would also have it set up to be able to post messages here . . . probably easier with an iPhone. Maybe if I was Prez, I would carry both -- Blackberry for the e-mails and iPhone for the browsing. Or maybe if I was Prez, I would have smart guys develop a device that was really good for e-mail and browsing. This R&D could pull us out of the recession.

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE