The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: This is Very Informative and Worthwhile

: of course, this points out that one of the largest gaps in
: OnTheDash -- that our Master Reference Table on the Carreras
: only begins circa 1969 / 1971, with the automatics, and we do
: not cover any of the 1960's manual-wind models. Maybe we should
: explore how this could be formatted to complete the Carrera
: Master Reference Table . . . then we can add the Camaros!!

Thanks Jeff.

The spreadsheet I referred to to make this covers a lot of the same ground as the MOAT (and a bit more, it has all the N, T, D etc suffices) for all the Carreras (that I know of) going back to 1964. It shouldn't take a lot of work for me to extract the info out into the same format as the MOAT.

I like to have the detail to help me on the hunt :) I didn't have it on the new laptop I took to Munich and don't know all the model numbers off by heart, which is why the report on the Munich watch fair has a "(black one)" reference that crept in after I forgot to remove it having put the 110.571 reference in :)

Can I just send to you as Excel once I've formatted it as per the MOAT?

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE