The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Monaco Reference Table -- Seeking Comments, Corrections,

Hi Jeff,
great work on the monaco table!
i noticed that there must be also a 1st and 2nd execution dial on the blue version 1133B corresponding to the grey ones.
if you look carefully at the various 1133B's shown on onthedash's monaco site you will notice that:

1st execution blue dial has slightly sunken registers and narrow numbers in the minute register (same typo as in hour register)

2nd execution dial has flat registers and slightly wider numbers in the minute recorder (most apparent in the numbers 2,5 and 0)
for some reason Heuer kept the numbers in the hour register in the narrower typo

unfortunately i still haven't managed to post picture on on the dash but i will email you a picture of 2 recently aquired monacos showing this difference.
best wishes from vienna

Tino

: OK folks, let's all have a look at this Monaco Reference Table
: , and see whether we can get the revisions finalized. You can
: either post your comments or suggestions, or send them to me in
: an e-mail message.

: Thanks for helping with this!!

: Jeff

:

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE