The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I Will Continue to Spend More on Watches Than Fine Food . .
In Response To: Chacun a son gout.. ()

In a given year, I will continue to spend far more on old watches than on so-called "fine food" . . . for my money, please give me a granola bar, a diet Coke, and some form of chocolate for dessert (and an old watch with the spare change) . . . others can keep the delicacies and fine wine (but they seem to be able to afford the old watches, as well-??).

. . . to each his own.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: I must admit I indulge once a year..sauternes jelly, brioche..
: Cheers,
: David

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE