The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: AMEND PLS add easybuy2005 to your scammers ebay list

John we both paid off ebay. We all make a fair few bank wires and this is what happens whenit goes wrong. Alot of people who sell high ticket items myself included make the sells private so you cant see the items. Not a sign of a scammer normally.

Obviously we will now be trying to leave some future feedback one way or another to warn people from using him.

We don't want any sympathy but seeing as i can;t afford to lose a grand i will be making a nuisance of ourselves to the tune of £2k.

R

: The weird thing abiout this guys feedback is that if yoiu look at
: it you cannot actually click a link to see any of his sold
: items. That seems pretty weird to me.

: OUt of interest did you leave him negative feedback - if you did
: its not appearing against him.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE