The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Exactly Right, Rich / Might be No Need to Tweet ! ! !

If people are happy with the "Subscribe" function of this forum, receiving e-mail updates, then that may be all we need. But if there is some advantage of the Twitter messaging, then I would like to hear about it.

The last thing that I want to do is spend three hours taking some photos, adding them to OnTheDash and posting about them on this Forum (and maybe on a couple of other forums), and then feel that I must Tweet about all this!! By that time of night, I am usually tweeted-out!!

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Jeff

: Yes good point, i suppose we do have to be open to all forms of
: media delivery and i'm sure many people will already be twitter
: friendly.

: I have to say i struggle to keep abrest of my various email
: accounts and should really get round to purging old unused ones.

: Respect anyway for the commitment you continue to show for the site
: and improvements that continue to be made.

: Cheers R

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE