The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
With help from most of us why not try to cover most models?

Hello Jeff, I do agree that the format is already the right one and that a simple, neat classification of the watch conditions (4 levels as you suggest)would be the only changes to the table format.
I am 100% with you also as for the idea of 'expanding' the list: here I think we might be a little bolder even.
Since there are a few regulars here why not try to cover a greater number of models? The current list is a descending one in terms of value, but of course a lot of the commoner models out there may not ever make it. So I thought that, at least for those models where the market is or has been deep enough, providing a estimate even if the value is low can be of great help.
It could be a simpler form than for the ABC segments, say one median value only as we have now for the current version.
Still all those Viceroys, Pasadenas, 510.50x etc. would then be assigned a ballpark value to help the neophyte or anyway the one not so expert on that particular model line. Certainly a line would have to be drawn somewhere, but it would be easy: e.g. include all the ones that have been officially given pictures in the OdT gallery (save the 'very early' ones of 1930's etc.)
Of course this would mean a much greater effort, but as a group this effort could be split among different people: I would be more than happy to help, for one. And I am sure most of us would, as we already do when a spot quotation is requested.
Just an idea, of course, my 2c.
Cheers.
Fabrizio
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE