The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Almost new arrival - and newbie

Dear all,

First of all thank you for this excellent forum. I'm a newbie, but a longtime lurker... Sorry. Been collecting Heuer since about 3 years, but my collection mainly consists of Omega and the usual suspects from other brands.

A short introduction: 33yrs, living in Zurich, lawyer, watches, food, everything vintage (be it watches, furniture, cars, bikes).

My latest (almost new) arrival: Heuer Carrera 12, came back from a SPA at Heuer. Excellent work Heuer did IMHO. I'm not really a photographer though - the pictures don't do justice to the watch...

Txs and take care!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE