The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Omega coding vs. Lemania coding

: Hi Fabrizio, I never cease to be amazed at the knowledge of people
: on this forum, many thanks. I hope one day I will have a
: fraction of that knowledge. It is a lot clearer now, though
: looking at the prices and what's about, I may have to make do
: with an Automatic for the time being and then get a manual wind
: at a later date. I would feel happier using a 'new' auto for
: everyday chores over an older vintage model in case of damage
: etc though a vintage may not be far away...

: Cheers

: David

One of the world's best collections of information regarding Speedmasters is at ChronoMaddox, located here at Chronocentric. The late Chuck Maddox collected a wealth of information, including tables of the Speedmaster models from the introduction in 1957 until Chuck's untimely passing.

Post over at Zowie about any specific watch and we can help you with finding your Speedy

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE