The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Scott . . . Hoping to Get Update from Jorg

Thanks, Scott.

I am interested to get the latest update from my friends at Jorg Gray, to see how the watch business is going. Surely, 2009 was not the ideal time to launch a new watch brand, but -- as we all see -- the publicity associated with being "Obama's Watch" has been very strong. He's the most followed, photographed person in the world, and he's wearing a big, eye-catching chronograph, and Jorg Gray is the company that makes the thing. So I imagine that the watch has been selling well.

I will be interested to hear the "war stories" from Jorg Gray.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: "When the £260 model – which made subtle appearances at
: Obama's Democratic nomination in Denver, his victory speech in
: Chicago, Inauguration Day and the G20 summit in London – was
: identified by Jeff Stein, an Atlanta-based lawyer and
: horological hobbyist, its commercial success was
: guaranteed."

: There aren't many people whose word alone is sufficient to
: guarantee the success of a watch. Such power in the hands of one
: man; May you always use the power for good.

: Scott

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE