The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Excellent Price Guide, But One Huge Question For You . . .

Price guide looks good . . . very few quibbles along the way. But one big question for you: How can you possibly present six prices for the Chronomatics -- Mint, Good and Average, for Dealer and Private? I have seen exactly one of these offered this year, so I wonder on what basis you make these estimates. Have you seen others sold rpivately? Are these samples full blue or paintless? Of course your estimates are valuable, as such, but it strikes me that these six extimates cannot really be based on any "market" (though extrapolation is a useful process).

Again, I believe that your website and your Price Guide are excellent, but I wonder if you might tell us more about the basis for these six estimates? I am not seeking to challenge you, but only for us to learn more about the process of producing this price guide.

Thanks,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: http://www.heuermonaco.co.uk/#/monaco-price-guide/4535761048

: Above is the updated price guide, McQueen 1133b still in demand,
: along with cal15's, manual wind 73633 less so, although blue
: still attracting more interest than grey. Same can be said for
: 1133G v B. Rare models as elusive as ever, especially so in mint
: form and to that end a small note on authenticity and dial
: conditions.

: http://www.heuermonaco.co.uk/#/blog/4535761042

: Cheers

: Rich

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE