The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Question about spares
In Response To: Question about spares ()

Hi Marco,
The forum participants will need a bit more info. Which model are you considering the purchase of? For example, Autavia 2446C GMT (no bezels readily available anywhere), Autavia automatic 1163T, MH; Autavia automatic 11630T, MH or GMT, 11063 versions, Autavia manual, etc. There are different answers for all these models. There is an aftermarket source in Texas who sells new bezel inserts for many of the automatic Autavias but no one makes a bezel for the 2446C GMT which has a one piece anodized bezel (no insert). Other participants can comment on hands availability once you provide a model number.

: Hello Everybody,
: I'm going to buy an Autavia soon and I'm wondering if spares are
: available. I'm particularly interested in bezel insert and
: hands, can anybody help?
: Thank you very much.

: Marco

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE