The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
No idea! *LINK*

: Who da heck is S-A-L-U-T-E and why you keep
: winning all the good watches?? LOL

No Idea who s/he is!

This one was a cool one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14325&item=2693151704 (Valjoux 72 based Pocket watch!)

Seems to be pretty active...

: Seriously though congtratulations on that
: Glycine GMT I know that is a Heuer no matter
: what anyone says.

Actually... Hmmm, I'm not 100% sure, and I own a Glycine GMT:

The case shape is different but many of the components, (Dial and some of the hands are pretty close).

: The guy's collection was
: impeccable. So I know that aGlycine was the
: real deal serves me right for trying to get
: a bargain nice find.

If you go for the bargain you only get it sometimes... I paid $500 for mine about 2 years ago and I think mine is in far better shape, but the price that lot went for was very low!

Thanks for sharing... We should keep an eye on this fellow.

Chuck

Messages In This Thread

Who da heck is S-A-L-U-T-E *LINK*
No idea! *LINK*
Re: No idea! *LINK*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE