The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: No idea! *LINK*
In Response To: No idea! *LINK* ()

: If you go for the bargain you only get it
: sometimes... I paid $500 for mine about 2
: years ago and I think mine is in far better
: shape, but the price that lot went for was
: very low!

Chuck
To reinforce your point I was actually going to bid $425 the seller had quite a few vintage watches Rolex, Omegas, so I assume it was a good deal but S-A-L-U-T-E has deep pockets. You can tell he loves the thrill of the chase no matter the cost. But I am little concerned as to why he buys so much parts let hope its to restore pieces to their originality. Anyway I'd love to see him post his collection. I get a kick out of seeing when members post their collection.
Ahhhhhh dreamery.......

BTW did you see this not like the carrera datora but never the less an intersting watch.

Messages In This Thread

Who da heck is S-A-L-U-T-E *LINK*
No idea! *LINK*
Re: No idea! *LINK*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE