The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I can confirm the great community spirit here in London

Well the London summit has so far lived upto all expections , the social side of the tour has possibly even exceeded my greatest hopes. The dinner, tucked away in a private room in a Soho restaurant, was a very casual affair with plenty of seat swapping taking place as individuals fell into easy conversation with all things Heuer helping people from different cultures, countries & taste in watches, find common ground.
It was amazing to see how easily & trustingly treasured time pieces were handed around as we all took the opportunity to try each others watches. I know i had the chance to try - Sandra's 28000 beat proto Cal11 Autavia, Abel's Golden 1158 CHN Carrera, held Gavin's early Shelby marked manual Carrera and compared Jan's paintless wonder trans Monaco to my own paintless Chronomatic Monaco. Further to this i held a lovely ex-military Italian issue AMI, 2 more chronomatic Monaco's, a Belgian military Carrera & a 2nd cal.12 prototype Bund (to match my own one which was having its first public outing). All up i feel i handled a lifetimes worth of Heuer collecting in a carefree and friendly enviroment.
Yes the Wine flowed, but i feel a lot of bridges of friendship were built. It was indeed an amazing night. More reports are sure to come but i'd just like to thank Paul for the venue organisation, Ron for the shirts, Peter for the name tags & TAG for the champaigne.
A great social night all round, cant wait to see the gang again tomorrow - Darren

Live report from the Heuer summit in London Dec 14-15 2010 -
: Fantastic evening of watch talk and meeting people mixed with
: copious amounts of champers and wine make me feel a wee bit
: squiffy.

: David Howlett reporting live from London

: And no spelling mistkaes!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE