The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
The morning after the night before.

A little worse for wear but what a mind blowing night. In my short time collecting Heuers the only watches I've really seen in the flesh are my own, (apart from Mark's and Rich's when we met up). Until last night. I had the pleasure of sitting next to my 'The Master', Nic Green and had a great time looking at the collection he bought with him. Like Darren said, the whole evening was such a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with loads of trying on watches and swapping stories. I saw and held some gorgeous watches, the NOS Monaco PVD, chronomatic Monaco and Siffert and the paintless Monacos and Silverstone, and Darren's auto Bund among my favourites. What a night.

I'm now enjoying breakfast in bed. It's in bed because my room isn't big enough for a chair. I do believe it's the smallest hotel room in London but quite possibly, the world. If the en suite door didn't hit the side of the bed at a 45 degree angle, I could flush the loo without getting out of bed. It served me well last night though.

David Howlett reporting live from London.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE