The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Calculator 110.633 incoming

: At €1000 it seems very reasonable.

: For ref. there is one on Cal. 11's website:
: http://www.calibre11.com/finding-parts-for-your-vintage-heuer/
: Don't know why it isn't on the OTD Table.!

: Cheers
: Stewart

: :
: :

Guys, fyi: the Calculator is on the way from Germany..

Accompanied by a low priced "project" Camaro 30 Black/Black, which the seller is sending me in the same box. "have a look and please pay if you want to keep it" He didn't have a camera at hand and apparently there are gentlemen left in this world. I've got two small pictures only... fiddling with the zoom in the picture browser.. i deduce:

Movement is 7730 "M". exactly the same as a minty Camaro 30 Panda I've bought from Rav
Dial has a strange addition of "fab. suisse" above the T swiss at 6 oclock..
Hands, hour markers and lume dots look like the 7228S (Arno p.92)
The case is very difficult to see... it has a starburst brushing.. but the "faceted edge"between top and sides is certainly not crisp.
fluted pushers, crown is too small and thick, more like the crown on a cal 12.

Well it's going to be an interesting box.

For those in Paris... enjoy!

Jurgen

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE