The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
First ever post at OTD.

As OTD is now eight years old i thought it would be cool to try and find out when i made my first post here, so started at the very last page - 208 and worked backwards. I had a vague memory that i had posted a message when i first got into the internet around 2003-2004 but was'nt 100% sure. Anyhow it did'nt take long to track it down, page 196 message date 23rd August 2003.

http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/heuer/index.cgi?md=index;page=196

I got plenty of help and a very detailed response from the late (Chicagoland) Chuck Maddox, how very cool, well to me it is, only wish he had told me to buy loads of Autavia's, lol.

Thanks Chuck : ) and to Jeff for this fine place.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE