The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer Champion Dials...
In Response To: Heuer Champion Dials... ()

For all, which do not know yet which Watches were offered. These clocks are original this year and at the beginning of the 70's for France were built. The clocks offered by me are original. Please you inquire with this year whether it soetwas gave yourselves. The housings those to be always shown are certainly interesting, but without value, there is no Valjoux 7765/68 to buy the many clocks to build. I will offer in disem year 40 pieces and it am to very much work all clocks back in order to be brought. AND I LEGEND THE NOW WITH GOOD WORDS, WHO DOES NOT HAVE NOTION, SHOULD NOT ITSELF ALSO TO WORD ANNOUNCING. Here only speculated about people those not to know about which it talk, why builds no the this year clocks? Answer: It is not possible even if one still another pair housing buy can a Movement has one still for a long time not

: Do they look like this....

:

: ...easily available from a German web site...

: I'm still not convinced that these aren't all
: frankenwatches. Sorry.

: & Seller Falls du das auf Deutsch haben
: willst, sag mir bitte Bescheidt. Steve

: (Guys, I just said I'm happy to also write it
: in German )

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE