The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
All Else Being Equal . . .

All else being equal, I prefer that we have the discussions here.

Accessing the IVHOC website and Vintage Heuer discussion forum is still very slow for me, so I generally do no read or post over there.

No big deal either way . . . others can participate here or there, as they see fit . . . but I have a natural preference to have such discussions here, and cannot effectively participate over there.

Thanks,

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Heuer Friends,

: I have started this discussions about the rare golden Heuers:

:
: http://www.vintageheuer.net/index.php?option=com_agora&task=topic&id=556&Itemid=2

: Please join in and show your rare pieces ;-))

: Best Arno
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE