The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Free investment tips from a scientist

Yes may be I should open an investment bank my own....Gold I beleive is a max now..I feel its not possible to cross the 2000 USD mark currently....otherwise it would have been already...of course it will make a big jump when everything falls down in Euroland..but this is a step wise process to prevent any panic....amazing how "quiet" people are in Greece...do you rememebr in 2008 I predicted people will go on the street an dfight for food and work and a good life....this all you see now...god pray for Greece if they get bankrupt we are all in deep shit...even though there BIP is only 2% of complete Euroland...so peanuts

I jumped out at 1900 Usd...and believe this was the right descision !

----------------

some more investment tips from a scientist:

- suppose the Euro is going more and more strange....(and finally you need to understand ..neither money, watches or gold you can eat :-) I recommend the following stocks:

YARA: Norwegian company dealing with fertilizers: advantage is you can buy in Norwegian Crowns and the complete bizz is mainly asset based: so in case something is going very wrong you have Norwegian Crowns AND assets. Furthermore this company is world leader and ALL people will have to eat...fetilizers in the form of plants...also in bad times people HAVE to eat...you can grow without fetilizers...but given the amount of people....no chance without fertilizers....so they have to be operational very quick after a worst case scenario and guess would get even funding in such a scenario from government...to control political situation of a "non-food" scenario

POTASH & MOSAIK: same same but in USD.

SGL Carbon: Leading in Carbon Fibre technology: little more risky in very very worst case scenario as assets are lower as above. However I believe without carbon fibre no cars with electro engine.....happy I have visited them twice and when I saw the big wing parts for Airbus A380 running out of the stock ..it was very clear to me where this company will end one day :-)...this was almost 2 years ago...and now see the stock :-)

-

So these 4 highlights you get for free :-)..but again look to asset based bizz rather than technology only driven companies...and if you find companies in foreign currency its also worthwhile to combine this with assets....also look for alignments of emerging countries with established ones (like Ranbaxy & Daiji Sankyo)...these are the future big companies....

Again "only" tips from a scientist..but I also beleive in what I understand and see I do ....the rest others can do :-)

ape

PS: and finally look for companies producing HCN: this is needed to dig gold out of the ground :-)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE