The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Vintage service at Tag Heuer Service Center?

Hello all,

Long time lurker.

I have a Heuer Camaro, 73443 that I would like to have a dial, hands, and pushers replaced. I contacted Tag Heuer USA and they said they would have to send it back to the factory to be assessed.

Is this my only alternative?

Has anyone sent their timepiece back and if they have, did they receive a NOS dial or a refinished dial? Were they satisfied with the results?

I am a watchmaker working for a large luxury goods service center in Texas USA (not Swatch Group nor LVMH) and have serviced the movement. Just need a new dial, hand set, and fluted pushers.

Any help would be great

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE