The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
OFF TOPIC: Young Timers

So for all the horny guys and fans of good fotos and good cars here some results of this summer, when I invested a weekend for good pictures of my young timer.

I had a bet, that (as with watches :-) it is possible to increase price of a car buy a perfect set of pictures + expose....guess what the car was 15% above market value offered with people willing to immediate pay 10% by paypal before seen.

The car was sold 269 times only by BMW, 50 have been exported to japan (right handed :-). Only 219 left for Europe. The color (phoenix yellow) was onyl produced 20 times.

Its a S54 engine which they had to limit from the normal M3 from 346 PS down to 325 PS because the highe PS needs a longer exhaust ...and the car was just to short. I like the porsch killer image as most people dont know there is a M version of the Z3: so often you have people sitting in the neck which needs "BMW model education"

Today: after 10 years there are onyl 10-15 cars left in collectors conditions: means show room, low km, matching numbers, no tuning...

with my collectors friend we have a data base where all 219 cars are listed with actual owner or information where the car remains......similar like this watch stuff here

greetings
ape

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE