The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I'd forget about it Stepan
In Response To: I'd forget about it Stepan ()

: I know what you mean Stepan, you could report him and all that, but
: it won't amount to you having the watch.
: I've been in this situation, and it eats away at you, I got quite
: annoyed to be honest. Not what watch collecting is about.

: My advise is to forget about it, he is clearly dishonourable, and
: you wouldn't want his watch anyway. Move on, and I bet you'll
: find a better deal/example elsewhere.. and you'll be glad you
: dumped this guy.

: Stewart

just what I won but will not have - black TV el primero
http://www.ebay.de/itm/280776002254?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I know there are always blue for sale around the world, but his is in EU and close to me.

and forget about it? yes - one day I'll. I was sooo happy that I'll have sooo nice christmas time

thank you Stewart and don't worry about spelling my name, I'm working in big company where all non Czech called me different name.

Stepan

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE