The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Movements wish list for the "Wind-Off"
In Response To: I propose a "Wind-Off" ()

I feel our best bet to get a broad cross-section of movements is to lay down a list of desireable movements & see if the forum members are able to volunteer for the catagories. Multiple partipants in any catagory is desireable so everyone feel free to join in even if someone has said they are testing your choice of movement. Those with multiple watches are invited to contribute in more than one catagory.

List Of Movements
Valjoux
22 / 23 / 230 / 72 / 72 variants / 92 / 7730 / 7734 / 7736 / 7740 / 7741 / 7765

Landeron

Caliber
11 / 11i / 11gmt / 12 / 14 / 15

Please feel free to add any other movements from any other brand into the Wind-Off.
I would particularly like people with a freshly serviced (less than 60 days ago) movement to announce that with their results.

Does any one want to leap in with some theories OR predictions.
My first theory - movements without a date wheel to move may have more staying power.

Cheers - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE