The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I have just been scammed or a watch was stolen in transit

I am not going to name any names right now but I did buy a watch from a member of this board last week. The box came in empty with no watch inside of it. It was shipped via USPS First Class Mail and was insured. I noticed the seller sent the Paypal invoice as ''goods'' rather than a watch description and while long time contributor also manages to ruffle feathers.

If anyone would like to speak on this matter in private please email me. Once more information can be found and it is 100% sure that I've been scammed I will be happy to post the name here. But I want to be sensitive to the fact that things do get stolen while in transit and that I don't want to jump to conclusions until an investigation is complete.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE