The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Lanny - Welcome to club 11063GMT

Correction.. it was good ol' beer that got me my 11063GMT :0)

I'm really chuffed for you Lanny - there is nothing quite like a proper hunt, it can be frustrating, but it makes the chase so worth it. Strangely enough, the Cal11 article was one of the first articles that drew me into the chronographs, being a strictly 'diver' man beforehand. I must dig the bracelet out for mine, I'd forgotten how good they look on the jubilee.

Enjoy it Lanny, it's a true classic, and oh so hard to find.

Just out of interest, I'd be interested to know how many others there are out there. I presume Alex has one - actually, knowing Alex, he probably has a cupboard full !!!

Cheers
Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE