The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: My Twitter Pal, Tom_Hanx, Needs a Chrono

Before anything else - thank you for opening this thread, Jeff. You rock!

With a decent keyboard and insomnia in place, allow me to share some of the thoughts on my options.

1) It does not have to be a chrono. I have the EP already

2) The sole reason I am into vintage military is they are the only properly sized vintages out there. That is, by today's standards.

3) The Lemania SAAF - they are very clean and simple, minimalistic, just how I love 'em. The Sinn 156 is nice but crowded. Now, the EZM1 is on the right track (in my eyes this is). If a Sinn, I am thinking either EZM1 or a 6110t; the EZM7 is perfectly sized but c'mon, the colors on it are like the rainbow...

Hope this is not adding confusion to the mix but rather making it easier to give directions?

Cheers ;)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE