The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Scan Weekend: Strap It On!!

I'll follow David's lead.

Catagories :

- Most improved look for a watch by changing straps.
And the winner is - David D - on my 2446 1st exec.

- Favourite original Heuer bracelet
And the winner is - Silverstone flared shoulder NSA on a Silverstone

- Strap OR bracelet that puts that smug smile on my face for being original
And the winner is - Mk.1 Monaco on my Transition 1133B Monaco

- A splash of matching colour
And the winner is - Blue leather on Siffert

- Alternative material stap
And the winner is - Lizard skin leather on pre-Carrera

- Surprisingly comfortable original Heuer bracelet
And the winner is - The H link Calculator bracelet seen here on the rare 7740 Calc.

There were more bracelets in my awards than i expected as i genuinely prefer the feel of a strap over the metal bracelets. In the honourable mentions list i would like to mention the Black Corfam strap on my Chronomatic and any rally strap that has come from Bill Mahoney (aka Sqinky).

Cheers - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE