The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
first Heuer chrono

Hello all, longtime lurker here that has finally taken the plunge with my first Heuer Chrono... a 7753S!

I've loved these manual Carreras ever since I got interested in watches, very excited have a reason to post :)

It has a few issues but nothing serious, and so far it has been running very well. It appears to have been well used by the previous owner! I could use some help with sourcing new pushers and a crown, and what the appropriate measurements are for each. A new chapter ring is already on the way (thanks G). No idea how it managed to disappear...

Also, I'd like to thank Paul, Rob and Giovanni again for being so open to help, I do appreciate it. And to Jeff for giving us this spot! I can tell this is a good group, I look forward to being more involved and not just observing.

Thanks,
Dustin

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE