The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Arrival: Moonrise on a Starry Night

Feel like two santas just left (one dressed as DHL and another my regular USPS)......after months of drooling over a certain someones UG, a slate version of a tri-compax was spotted on ebay two days ago. Or shall I say I was directed by a little bird to the listing. Called the dealer and worked out a deal on the spot. Absolutly thrilled......dial has hint of purple in person. I owe someone a favor

And, after falling in love with the Aquastar I bought a while back, i was able to find another variation of this rare bird. Quite the pair side by side. Beyond finding a different strap, I now I have to figure out what goes from the box so I can pay for these beauties. Hope everyone gets a kick out of these non-Heuers.....thanks for indulging me....

cheers

Jamey

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE