The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Nice That We Have These Choices

I do like the look of the Montreals, but they just don't feel / look right on my wrist.

It's great that we have these choices, with some that fit like a glove (1960s and 1163 Autavias, manual-wind Carreras and any of the Monacos) and a few others that don't (Montreal too big / Camaro a bit too small). I'm not sure how the collectors of the other major chronograph brands feel about their choices, but I am happy with the choices that Heuer has provided.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++

: It's interesting that some watches 'just fit'.. having read that
: the Montreal lump doesn't suit Jeff, I remember first strapping
: on my Montreal, and it just felt 'right'.
: I do like them, they are stunning pieces, and I do love the
: colourful models, but I'm smitten with my black dial, I just
: love it, and one highly unlikely to leave my possession.

:
:

: Cheers
: Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE