The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
There's a Heuer for everyone

That's what is great about Heuers, there is such variety. In fact, that statement doesn't even come close to describing the massive range. I'm no expert on other brands, but I would be surprised if there was/is another marque which has such an extensive variety of watches from the 60/70/80's. This also makes Heuers never boring. I am still discovering models, that I previously dismissed. In fact, despite having the pleasure of owning many diverse models, there are still a large portion that I've never even handled!

Stewart

: I do like the look of the Montreals, but they just don't feel /
: look right on my wrist.

: It's great that we have these choices, with some that fit like a
: glove (1960s and 1163 Autavias, manual-wind Carreras and any of
: the Monacos) and a few others that don't (Montreal too big /
: Camaro a bit too small). I'm not sure how the collectors of the
: other major chronograph brands feel about their choices, but I
: am happy with the choices that Heuer has provided.

: Jeff

: +++++++++++++++++

:

: :

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE